Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Best Holiday I Have Ever Had


The best holiday I have ever had was in America. Here is the best northface outlet!I went there with my family last year during my summer vacation.Where can you find this chi straightener? We stayed in San Francisco and Las Vegas. It was really great. The air is better than in Taiwan and we had a lot of fun at night, like seeing the white tiger show and some other hotel shows. We also went to the beach and to Seaworld. I liked to play ball on the sand and I saw many kinds of fish at Seaworld. But the best part of the holiday was Disney Land. It was cool! Do you need cheap ralph lauren polo shirts?We saw a 3D movie and took photos with Mickey and Mini. However, in America, the food was terrible! But when we were there we bought some clothes and learned something about their culture, so I would really like to go back again.

software life
friendsinmyheart
friend
software life
software life